James159

Graphtec CE5000-60 What Software does it accept

So far I can only run this on

Windows 10

Cutting Master 2 2.00 Works

Graphtec Studio 2.2.1252gs does not connect. Can export file as PLT to Cutting Master 2 2.00 then it prints (but how do I set the sizes for the images or text?)

Any youtube I can follow.

can use Adobe Illustrator 2020

Might need to boot my windows 7 for this machine or separate os running with windows 10

Done my side.jpg

Seem like only Illustrator CS3 works so it lets you covert the files to use on Graphtec Studio then to Cutting Master 2 2.00

Can cutting master 2 not open eps or svg files? Why are you converting to a graphtec studio then then to a cutting master file?

You should be able to use what ever design program you like then save the file as an EPS or SVG file and then import that file to your cutting software.

there are soo many software out there which free software can i use?

cutting software 2.0 only allowing .JOB .PRT and .PLT files type

What software can I use for design and text design for CE500-60

Good design and cutting software with updates is NOT free..  There are people who use Signblazer, which is an unlimited trial. For Windows.. It has not been updated  for probably 10 years.  I do not use it.  You have to choose a software that is compatible with your computer operating system AND your vinyl cutter. The Graphtec site tells you what is compatible if choosing Graphtec software.   You can purchase, VinylMaster,  Sure cuts alot, Signcut, Flexi software. And some others if you search. You can also purchase design software.  Or Inkscape.org is FREE design. This is considered a skilled job, that you may need to  invest some money into, to get the results that you are seeking. 

I would be very surprised if Cutting Master can not open or import and EPS file. If you don't see EPS as an option when you select open, look for an import option.

You can design for any cutter in any design software. Just like you can print any picture with any printer, you can cut any design with any cutter. I like Inkscape for design. It's amazingly powerful for a free program.

Pick your design software, make your design, save it as an eps file, IMPORT the eps file into your cutting software, click cut.