Benr98

What does your user name mean??

Guest gracewriter

'BK to design, BK to design'  :thumbsup:

Well written Jenny.  I actually heard what it sounded like as I read it.  You are a funny girl!

LOL thanks Grace!!  I've been up since 5am, and I think it's starting to show...  :thumbsup:

But I'm glad you could 'hear' it too.  ;)

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

So I was actually inside your head for a couple of seconds. :thumbsup:

5:00 am?  You still have chickens to feed?

LOL Grace, did you happen to notice all the fog up there right now!!;)  :thumbsup:

Yep 5am....not by choice, just couldn't sleep so I got up....I'm paying for it now!!

Guest gracewriter

did you happen to notice all the fog up there right now!!;)  :thumbsup:

In your head or mine?

LOL...BK I knew someone would think that, but NAH.....just tired...I PROMISE!  :thumbsup:  ;)

Grace....you crack me up!!!

Jenny

aww come on now...you are from michigan aren't you? you were up late celebrating  :thumbsup:

Guest gracewriter

aww come on now...you are from michigan aren't you? you were up late celebrating  :thumbsup:

Celebrating what?  I didn't think anyone in MI had anything to celebrate other than getting the hell out of there.

Oh yeah, that's right BK...the WINGS WON!!! wooo hoooo....guess that means I can celebrate TONIGHT too!!  :thumbsup:

Ahhh Grace, sure we celebrate this great state....I pack and party all at the same time!!  ;)

Guest gracewriter

Sorry, I was refering to the economy in MI, and not the obvious great things about that state.  Been there several times in my youth and am too embarrassed to tell you how much of a great time I had.  I'm leaving that for my memiors, after I'm dead of course, so my kids won't lynch me for seeming to be such a nice matronly type mom.

Oh girlfriend, I knew you meant the economy....I think it's a well known fact about here!!  I keep optimistic though...I HAVE to!!  There are many great things here in MI....but I won't miss winter time when we move!!

Hey don't forget I want a copy of that book, so see, you HAVE to finish it sometime.  :thumbsup:

I'm off to watch 'Last Comic Standing' and falling asleep.....see ya tomorrow!!! 

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

I'm off to watch 'Last Comic Standing' and falling asleep.....see ya tomorrow!!! 

Jenny

Bummer, I was hoping slopchops would show up and enlighten us about his name before you left us, or maybe he's off frying someone's sweet little unsuspecting pet goldfish.

my user name is my childhood nickname. it's strange and different. don't have to worry about it already being taken. lol

I eat to fast.

I eat so fast I have to use two forks. Let one cool off while i'm making the other smoke. :thumbsup:

Guest gracewriter

I eat to fast.

I eat so fast I have to use two forks. Let one cool off while i'm making the other smoke. :thumbsup:

Ok, but what about  your name, how did you pick that?

I eat to fast.

Ok, but what about  your name, how did you pick that?

I miss the target a lot.

Guest gracewriter

Sorry, I missed that.  I was paying more attention to the smoke.

Hmmm..looking this over most of the regulars are the only ones that replied!  :thumbsup:  Well Firemalt didn't, I have to wonder why? BannerJohn, I think I knows yours!  ;)

SmallSigns was a name I created just for this site -- I also named my company Small Signs. I don't plan on doing anything big so ...

Normally I use Autodoc -- I used to be an auto mechanic (for about 25 years till I got into computers!!)

Wayne

Guest kenya

I named my congo african gray parrot Kenya. They come from where else...... Kenya, African--lol.

When I'm on my laptop, she's always talking to me. So hence the username.

My username really has no great scientific meaning or anything. I grew up in a small part of Virginia Beach Va called Pungo. It was a very rural area. People from Pungo were looked down on as farm boys or "pungo boys" My parents got dialup with AOL and pungoboy was taken so I decided to add a silent h in the middle. From there Pungohboy was born.

Oh yea Pungo is no longer the little farm boy rural area. You cant buy a small house that is run down for under $200k. Guess the farmers were all smarter than they looked.

LOL...you all showed them Pungo!!!  ;D  It's amazing how fast things can change.  I'm in a more rural area right now and when we move South, it's a more rural area too!!

Thanks everyone for sharing, it's been fun and interesting.  I know many others haven't decided to share!  :thumbsup:  But I guess I'll get over it!  ;)

Jenny

Swanee is what i have tagged for like 6 years now and juggalo well that something that refers to fans of psychopathic records.......