Sign in to follow this  
Mihai

Cutting multiple files in VinylMaster LTR (using Titan 3)

Hello,

I have purchased a TITAN 3 for its wide cutting capability, but I have a big issue. We cut small vinyl (car stickers) in quite large quantities, several hundred per day. Until now, we were cutting these files on a Roland (using Versaworks), which has an automatic nesting and grouping function. However, now I'm considering transitioning to the new tool.

I have subscribed to VinylMaster, but I don't know how I can import multiple files at once and then cut them simultaneously using the nesting function of the software. Since I am new to using the software, a step-by-step explanation would be very helpful, or if you can find one, a video showing how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Vinyl Master has many, many topics and tutorials. Did you go to HELP at the top of your layout screen and search the HELP topics?  The instructions to your software are under HELP. You could also search youtube,   Did you check the comparisons between different upgrades of Vinyl Master to make sure such a feature is available in your version? 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this