Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

600 inches...

Well, my little pcut is finishing up 600 inches of vinyl that is cut today... now I just have to start weeding it all!!!  :)

Maybe I'll save that for tomorrow!!!  :)

Guest fivestar

Well I'm glad to see someone's busy.  I've only did 109 shirt order, a 30 shirt order, a 15 shirt order, a 12 shirt order 2 18" Chief Wahoo's, 9 3' swoosh stripes, 9 7" stars and I don't know how many 1 off t-shirts in the last week.  :huh:

Plus threw together 2 puter systems with XP and SP3 on 'em.....ssshhh don't tell Knobhill, he thinks SP3 sux.  :huh:

Geez Five, I'll be looking forward to the month or is it WEEk that I get such an order!!!  :huh:

Guest fivestar

No you're not Jenny, I worked my tail off last week.  I couldn't tell you how many hrs was put in here.  I know it turned out to be more then I wanted too.  :huh: ??? :huh:  They all did pay good though.

Oh I bet you did work your tail off, but atleast it was good paying.......... I wouldn't want THAT large of an order every week, but heck once a month, I could handle it!!  :huh:

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

Well I'm glad to see someone's busy.  I've only did 109 shirt order, a 30 shirt order, a 15 shirt order, a 12 shirt order 2 18" Chief Wahoo's, 9 3' swoosh stripes, 9 7" stars and I don't know how many 1 off t-shirts in the last week.  :huh:

Plus threw together 2 puter systems with XP and SP3 on 'em.....ssshhh don't tell Knobhill, he thinks SP3 sux.  :huh:

My system is getting slower and slooower and sloooooooooooooower... I don't understand all these abreviations sp sp3 spx whatever, but I do know I'm in trouble and I may be picking your brain for some help when I have to, ugh, do something.

600 inches?  Woe, firemalt, I would LOVE to weed that for you.  I keep thinking how cool it would be to get a job just weeding all day long.  Does that make me sound strange or does anyone else like doing that?

Joe... yeah, mainly banners, but a few feet worth of decals for a customer. 5 - 2'x8' banners with 2 large lines of text and 1 - 20" image.

Grace... no, that doesn't make you strange. I enjoy weeding myself. It's neat to see the decal/image come together as you weed the work. In fact, I've had a local sign company do a few bigger jobs for me(wide format printing decals), and had them print and just contour the decals so I can weed them myself(to save a little $$$).

Grace, you are just to sweet!!  :huh:

I don't mind weeding a basic size graphic, it's the tiny weeding that can drive me crazy...I'm usually throwing more away than anything.  :huh:  Like FM said, it's great to see your work come to life.

Jenny