Sign in to follow this  
mach9

Some of my first stuff

Good work! Isn't cutting more fun than you ever thought it would be?

A liitle story about the police car. It's actually my son-in-laws cruiser. When it was parked one night, somebody drove by and hit the rear of it with a full can of beer. Damaged the trunk lid and busted the left tail light. Body shop estimate on it was about $2,200 ! I told him I would fix it for $1,200 and that I could replace the lettering on the back as well. Sold the job, saved them some money, and I only have about $200 in paint, materials, and vinyl in the whole deal. :huh:

Yes, you're right. I am fast becoming addicted to vinyl! I bought the machine initially so I cut cut my own decals to promote my web site. www.pumpgastech.com. (Shameless plug). Now, I'm enjoying cutting vinyl so much, I've been neglecting the web site! The are so many things I want try with the cutter, I don't know where to start. Shirts, sandblasting, painting with vinyl stencils, ect, ect. And seeing the stuff all of you guys are putting out just gets me even more fired up. Thanks..........I think. :huh: MJ