pungohboy

Some of my work

Well I have had the cutter a few weeks now and Have cut a variety of different things. I run an ATV riding website and that was the push behind getting the cutter I could never find sticker people that would stick with me. So here is some of my work for my site and stuff I have done for others. Hope yall like it. Oh yea we call our setup Dustyns Decals. The cutter is helping my wife be a stay at home mom for our new little boy Dustyn he is 3 months old.

3_08_05_08_8_59_00_1.JPG

3_10_05_08_11_46_59_3.JPG

3_10_05_08_11_46_58_1.JPG

3_10_05_08_11_46_54_0.JPG

3_08_05_08_8_35_04_2.JPG

3_08_05_08_8_35_01_0.JPG

2_25_04_08_11_32_02_3.JPG

2_25_04_08_11_32_01_0.JPG

2_25_04_08_6_19_50_2.JPG

2_25_04_08_6_19_50_4.JPG

3_10_05_08_11_46_58_2.JPG

Great job!!! You've done alot of cutting in the past few weeks.  Can you tell me where you found that little baby angel?? It's just to cute.

Jenny

Great job!!! You've done alot of cutting in the past few weeks.  Can you tell me where you found that little baby angel?? It's just to cute.

Jenny

My friend that wanted them cut found it and put in her writing and I vectorized it. I have it attached just take out the words and add your own. Just be warned that there are several copies of the same thing on top of each other so you are going to have to drag the different copies out and pick the best looking one. I hope you can get it to work for you.

I have been busy the angel was my biggest order so far they wanted 25 of them. If the cutter sits powered off it isn't making me any money so its good to stay busy.

ethanangel.eps

ethanangel.eps

what machine did you do that on i got the p cutter i am new  sorry to all i am wanting to do stickers like that also for decals on vehicles and alikes that is very nice awsome work

i bought the machine for mainly sandblasting to do my own stencils and now im finding out i can do alot more with this machine than i thought like i said i thought i could only make stecils with this machine for sand blasting but wow holly crap i guess i am over whelmed with all the stuff i can do  ( i think i can do )

Thanks so much for posting the eps file.  I can see others wanted it too...LOL.  6 downloads before I got to it!  ;D

Jenny

nice work, care to share the frog eps?

bb

Guest kenya

They are all great  :thumbsup:.

Thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup:

you know, i didn't even look. oh well.

bb

OK can someone please tell me in the Country Girls decal, how did they do the shadow in Sign Blazer?

Thanks

OK can someone please tell me in the Country Girls decal, how did they do the shadow in Sign Blazer?

Thanks

Click on what you are working with and then click on manipulate and then click on shadow and that will shadow it for ya and you can adjust settings of shadow also