Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Where is haumana?

Haumana were u @? Show yourself!

I havent seen you online in a while  :angel:

Joe

I have been thinking the same thing for the past week.  Where are ya girl???  Hope all is alright with you.

Jenny

PS. That's the ONLY problem with online friends/family, if they don't get online you don't know what's going on!  :-

Was she moving this weekend? I remember she was about to buy a new house, but I can't remember if she already moved or not.

See... I may not be able to remember if people are male or female... but I can remember the more important things!  :o

Guest fivestar

See... I may not be able to remember if people are male or female... but I can remember the more important things!  :o

Oh I'd say the "gender thing" is fairly important.  :o:);D

I should be popping in more often. Now that I have "clean" electricity here - the old wiring kept on frying the filaments in the incandescent bulbs (no comments about the going "green" with CFL's - the incandescents came with the house and I'be been replacing them with CFL's as the blow. I think I already replaced half the bulbs here.

Friday we get the carpeting for the bedroom and my office. We still don't have any window treatments, so everyone on the street can see me wake up with a disorientated look on my face wondering where the hell I am, and what are those strange noises. At least the kids that walk to school and get dropped off haven't started making fun of 'the weird lady' with the dogs across the street. I've been crashing here for the last couple of days because the electrician has been coming in at 8am sharp, and I'm not inclined to waking up early just to get stuck in traffic to drive 7-miles away from home. So for now, I have what I need for a remote office, and with any luck will be moving the cutter soon so that my office can feel complete.

Although I want to make sure that I have some kind of curtains or blinds. Rght now I'm tempted to just stick vinyl on all the windows just for some privacy. Hahahaha.