Goodwin

New Cutter from UK, PCut630

Hiya,

I've just started doing some cutting, mainly for my wife's pet shop to do the windows and van.

Im a media designer so have the experience in Illustrator and design.

Hope you dont mind a UK member, I've been a member of a few UK sites and people dont seem to like to help each other, if your not in it big time most of the forums dont want to know about noobies.

Thanks already for the instructions and video's that people have posted, they have moved me further forward in an hour than a months worth of reading.

Thanks,

Craig.

Welcome Goodwin! You will definately find that this forum and it's members more helpful than most of the sites out there!!!

Guest fivestar

Welcome Craig we don't care where you're from as long as you send us half of whatever you make on each job..... :angel: J/K Post some pics of some finished jobs when you get them done.  Also don't be afraid to ask questions, there is some very helpful and talented people on here that will definitley help you out.

Welcome.  You will definitely find this forum the best there is.  When I first started here in December I knew NOTHING about cutters, nodes, vector, etc and this forum had me cutting within the first week.

Jenny

Remember people dont have plotter Problems........Plotters have problems with people

....that would be a quote from The Vinyl Whisperer  ;D    Welcome Aboard Craig !

Welcome to the friendliest gaggle of guys and gals to play on the electronic playground. You'll find that everybody here will be more than willing to try and help with any questions you have. And the US Cutter folks are great as well.

Thanks for the welcome everyone,

I've already had sooo much help from this site, just hope I can give things back where possible.

I have cut and laid my first sign today, ;D, I done one of the windows on the petshop today.

Used wet application but still got one word a bit wonky, will take some photos and post them as Im quite proud of my first sign.

Thanks again to everyone that has already helped me,