Sign in to follow this  
motoxguy

Shadow option not working in Elements

I have SBE, and everytime I select the shadow option for text or shapes, it brings up the shadow nodes, I drag them out, then right click for options. As soon as I click anywhere within the options box, the box closes and no drop shadow is applied. Is this option disabled or is my program screwed up?

After you adjust your options just click on the select icon and it will apply your shadow.

nope, like i said, whatever I click on, whether it is any of the options or just the OK buttonm the box immediately closes out and no shadow is applied

Nm, got it. Still a very odd way for something to work. I would never have figured that out, Definately not intuitive.

Nm, got it. Still a very odd way for something to work. I would never have figured that out, Definately not intuitive.

I have found SB to not be very intuitive as compared to so many other applications.  It does cut fine, though.

I have found SB to not be very intuitive as compared to so many other applications.  It does cut fine, though.

I have found the opposite. Although I do agree that the shadow function is difficult. You have to select out of the function to get it to apply. Too bad Jerry isn't still around. he would have an answer. I never see Bruce from SingBlazer on the forums. Jerry was always here with help.

Bruce doesn't seem to be very active on his own forums either. I hope this doesn't mean that the crew at SB is just going to fall apart after Jerry's passing. IT seems like they have taken little interest in us or their own forums since.

I have PM'd Bruce a couple times in the past two weeks or so, seen him online, but no responses.  :-

same here. And that is my point.