kderentz

No Activation Code - Been OVer 3 weeks!

I just now realized I havnt gotten a activation code for my software ... I keep using it in trial mode. Can someone advise me of who to contact to get the code? I did the reg process 2x now without any luck.

There are two good threads about this...

here's what Jerry posted

"The longest time should be just a few minutes.

Our biggest problem is SUPER AGGRESSIVE SPAM filters.

Unless you add the registration email address to your email address book many times your Activation Code finishes up in your junk email folder.

Check there.

Or because of this we have added online registration to our website.

After you enter the information you will see the Activation Code displayed on screen.

Simply copy and paste into SignBlazer.

Here is the link

http://www.colorchromefirst.com/sbe_activate.htm

"

I hope it doesn't come down to needing to submit a ticket for your issue.  I can't seem to get any response from SB on a ticket of mine...even after attempts at following-up with them on it.  I wonder if USCutter can address some support concerns I have with SB on behalf of me?  :)

You're welcome :)

Sultan,

It wouldn't hurt to ask them.... got to have good dependable software to run these cutters..

Not to side-track this thread, but how is SAi (Flexi) support for those that use them?  I've being playing around with a demo version of Flexi, which seems to be a fairly solid product.  I would probably just start with purchasing Flexi Starter 8.5.

Kenimes, is there anyway you guys could start selling Flexi Starter 8.5.  I wanted it with my Copam, but was told it was only available to be included with your other cutters upon request.

I have no idea about their support..  I've been fairly happy with SB, even with a couple minor squawks.

What "support concerns" do you have with SB ?

I have no idea about their support..  I've been fairly happy with SB, even with a couple minor squawks.

What "support concerns" do you have with SB ?

The software crashes when I go to import from a folder that appears to contain some graphic files that the software doesn't like.  Just having those in the folder I'm browsing in causes it to crash.  The other issue is a toolbar icon duplication issue.  Whole toolbar gets cluttered with many repeat icons.  If I clear them by modifying the .ini file, they will start reappearing little by little just by opening and closing the application.

Mine had the same problem, crashing SB because of certain graphics. I thought it was probably due to running low on memory.

I don't think it's done it once since going to SB Pro. I have never noticed a problem with the toolbar.

Not to side-track this thread, but how is SAi (Flexi) support for those that use them?  I've being playing around with a demo version of Flexi, which seems to be a fairly solid product.  I would probably just start with purchasing Flexi Starter 8.5.

Kenimes, is there anyway you guys could start selling Flexi Starter 8.5.  I wanted it with my Copam, but was told it was only available to be included with your other cutters upon request.

I've been using Flexi for a few years..never needed support BUT they do have forums,even an online magazine.  http://www.flexiezine.com/forum/index.php

The forums don't seem to be very active,though.