Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

Donate graphics

Guest Terry

I donated some graphics to area car shows to put my name out. :) They usually hand out cheap paper ones, I thought they could make there own plaques for the entries cars, I use to make my own when I showed the Vettes. 751 metallic silver $$$$ vinyl.

post-0-12986519494018_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986519506484_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

I worded it wrong, just making them now, will see what happens in a couple weeks.

That turned out nice.  I have found by 'donating', 'giving away' has always helped create sales and usually repeat sales.

Hope you get some sales from it Terry.

Jenny

Guest kenya

Love the metallic silver. Looks Great !!  :)

Guest rvgraphixs

yeah looks nice, no where to put your name on it?

Good idea. Hope you have good return on the efforts. Goodwill goes a long way, especially with cage and scooter folks.

Guest Terry

I put 20 different ones on the seat of the cars this morning, The photo below I gave to a guy with a red 32 blown ford, he loved it, couldn't be leave it looked exactly like his car.but every show has a red 32 with flame graphic paint. :)  :) two jobs while talking to them, I use to show blown Vettes so I knew what people would want.  ;D worked out great and thats just 15-20 minutes talking, will see what happens with calls. Going to make some show plaques with mirrors. Try it scion, I now you have a car club.  :)

post-0-12986519547008_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298651956686_thumb.jpg

Terry .. where did you get your car graphics? I have a bunch of store on some old CD's someplace. How much is cutable without some work I'm not sure.

Guest Terry

I have a bunch of different CD's

Sound like me, tons of cd's to get a few good pieces of artwork? I have stacks of stuff, collected over a 20+ year period. Problem is filing .. and I didn't figure to get back into any commercial efforts so I have it scattered between 3 storage locations, collecting mildew and dust. I finally did throw out all of my old positives and vellum layouts, except a few very special items. Loads of motorcycle and car stuff, although the car stuff was mostly for "possible" projects, as most of my work vehicle work was motorcycle oriented.

I have a couple of Dave Looper CD's with some of his original artwork on them. He did some really great street rod drawings. And, I used to buy every rag that came out with any sort of graphics in it to scan. I should of looked more to the future and cataloged it all ..

Oh well, hind site ..

Terry,

Do you have any other show vechicles decals? Something for  the newer guys with out V8's  or drag racers?