I am having issues with the cutter maybe cutting too deep only on certain parts of the design. Overall it is cutting good but when I try to weed the waste the liner backing is tearing towards the top of design and on the edges also. Any Feedback??

I am having issues with the cutter maybe cutting too deep only on certain parts of the design. Overall it is cutting good but when I try to weed the waste the liner backing is tearing towards the top of design and on the edges also. Any Feedback??

Also check the cutting strip. Is it bowing up anywhere along the width of your cutter?

I changed the blade and I still have the problem with the paper liner tearing and sticking to the back of the vinyl. Its not the whole image, just some of the areas. please respond.

Could you post a picture of the blade holder and how far out the blade is sticking from it? Also, have you checked the cutting strip?

blade is not sticking out much at all . Ken told me to leave it out about half the thickness of a credit card and it is out less than that. The cutting strip is not bowed up but it has some grooves in it.

Some have also removed the cutting strip and then trying to cut as a troubleshooting step. I think the strip is held in place by some double-sided tape.

I would check the downforce setting on the plotter, I had the same problem, and just adjusted the downfore on the plotter so it would not push down so hard on the vinyl, hope this helps let me know if you need help on doing it I will walk you through it.