Hello we have a cutter, my boss was told it had roland 500 workings I guess by the sales man anyway on the side it says MH1351 Cutting/Plotter. Here are the problems

1. when we went to Win 2000 it started to act up. we got an updated driver.

2 when we went to XP it got worse the driver package we had says it's the same driver.

3 when we put corel 12 in the machine everything went nuts some times it prints portrait when set for landscape and vice versa or runs correctly. we have to do any multiple jobs on paper till it's right then cut all at once leaving vinyl everywhere while we weed and tape it.

4 last week we were cutting some vinyl and the cutter settings were dialed in by me I reset everything by hand and not being used to the new program it took me over an hour of trial and error on paper to get the machine to cut/plot saved files one after the other. Then after one run of signs it just stopped in the middle of the bed. I turned it off and on nothing. I took out the vinyl and looked for anything that may be jammin the head or belt but nothing.

5. if you hit the red button the head rests against you can roll the roller but not the head, it makes a very light humming noise but no movement at all.

6 we may still be under warantee but cannot get a reply from us cutter's email.

Does anyone know a phone # for them?

Thanks

Billy

mrteeshirt@yahoo.com

201-209-1159

So you are cutting directly from Corel?  My opinion, Use the software that was included with you machine, SignCut, or ArtCut.  Not many people here use Corel to cut from directly, and I dont even know that is possible.

Design in Corel, export or save as an .eps file, then open in sign cut

Where did your boss purchase this machine from? Curious..

You will probably have to wait untill monday to get a reply from uscutter.They have regular business hours mon-fri,and the only way they contact on the weekends is if one of them happens to check the board.And Tater's right,corel is not a cutter program.It's a graphics design program.If you are trying to cut from corel,then you would need a bootstrap loader program like signtools 3 or something similar.And I would say since it "went nuts" when you installed corel 12,that it is a settings or driver problem.If the settings or driver is not correct,it will make any cutter cut irradically or even stop running because they operate off of the commands sent to the cutter.If you bought a cutter from selltopia or uscutter,it came bundled with either signcut or artcut.I would try installing whatever bundled software came with the cutter and see if that doesn't help.

I would be happy to help you get it to work with SignCut, but do not know about Corel for cutting. Like billy said, I believe Corel is strictly a graphic design program and not meant to be used as a cutting program.

I HAVE PURCHASE THE SAME 1351 USCUTTER FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH

USING COREL DRAW12 TO DESIGN AND EXPORT AS EPS FORMAT TO FLEXISIGN

WHILE TESTING WITH THE PEN I WLD SAY IS ACCURATE BUT WHEN THE VINYL TURN TO THE OTHER SIDE PERFORMING CUTTING IS DRIFTING SIDE WAYS SLOWLY.. THE CUT IS NOT AS ACCURATE AS USING PEN TO TEST..

TRIED ADJUSTING THE TENSION OF THE PINCH ROLLER CAN ANYPPL HELP

??