Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Info in Signature....

I know, I know ... call me A/R.  :thumbsup:  [You know I'll never be a moderator, so I'll just put in my 2c.gif in ... and hopefully not get my wrist slapped  :D  ]

Can we somehow make it an unofficial rule ... or should I call it a courtesy, that members list the cutter(s), cutting software(s), and connection type that they regularly use.

It seems that might help clarify some of the first round responses to a lot of the requests that are posted ..

• Which cutter do you have?
  • How are connected?
  • What program are you using to cut?
  • Can you post the file so we can troubleshoot it?

blah, blah, blah... I'm just sayin', ya' know dunno.gif. I participate in another forum and I need to list all the pertinent info (make, model, year, etc.).

how fancy ... i like the scrolling  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

I think that a good idea haumana, but firemalt has no room left at the bottom.  :thumbsup:

I like the idea, but not everyone can do it at sign up....some may not have chosen their cutter or software just yet.

Jenny

I think I'm all out of room, as Terry mentioned... too much hate going around here!  :thumbsup:

There should be an option that a forum admin can add, where this type of information could be added to your profile, and displayed below your screen name.

That is a great idea and would save a lot of time when help is needed.