Dellrose Custom Lighting

Some Mother's Day gifts.

Here is a couple pictures of some mirrors that I made for me and my wifes moms and grandmothers for Mother's Day. I have some others that I havent got some pictures of, but all of them have something different on them.

104_1068.jpg

104_1067-1.jpg

ooh, now that's nice. i like that. where did u get those mirrors and how did u apply the vinyl. those r really nice and different. i would have never thought of that. :thumbsup:

I got the mirrors and stands from Hobby Lobby. The ones with the borders were done wet, and the ones without were done dry. I have about three more of them that I havent gotten pictures of yet. The vinyl is oracal 631 metallic copper. The one that I did for my wife is done with a sheet of the sample blue metallic from oracal.

Guest fivestar

Them look gorgous, if I can ever get all these damned t-shirts done I am going to start focusing on things like these.  There really is so much potential with a vinyl cutter, possibities are endless.

Nice work. I used to have a lot of calls for barbed wire years ago. That's a pain to draw. Did you draw the wire or is it clipart?

Them look gorgeous, if I can ever get all these damned t-shirts done I am going to start focusing on things like these.  There really is so much potential with a vinyl cutter, possibilities are endless.

This is very, very true!!

Nice work. I used to have a lot of calls for barbed wire years ago. That's a pain to draw. Did you draw the wire or is it clipart?

I think it was some that I found on here a while back. Been to long for me to remember that far back though :thumbsup:

Absolutely love it, great job!! I'm sure all the special ladies in your life thought so too!!

Thanks for sharing.

Jenny

they really do look great, i tried the vinyl on mirrors too but didnt look half as nice as that

Thanks for all of the comments that everyone has left. I really enjoy doing this type of work.

As soon as I can get my wife to bring her mirror home, I will get a picture of it also.

Thanks, J. Gray