Sign in to follow this  
TeresaMc

Dumb question......again

I have been using the USB connection and want to try again to use the LPT port....where in Sign Blazer do I go to change the port settings because I can't for the life of me find it. :thumbsup:

Could not get it to work on LPT at all :thumbsup:  Have been having problems with the USB connection freezing up, especially when cutting really big projects (wasted yards of vinyl trying to cut some car graphics 120" x 23")  So I now installed SignBlazer on my laptop and hooked it up with the serial port.  Seems to be working great so far, hopefully stays that way!!!!  Now I just have to figure out how to transfer my SignBlazer registration to the laptop instead of the desktop.

Ken

I ran into this same issue when I baught my new laptop. no parallel port just usb.office max had cable one end usb the other

parallel. bit SB would not recognise? After Ireturned cable I have notice in set up it states com4-parallel port.is it recognising it now.

Or do you need a special driver?

darrell

Ken

I ran into this same issue when I baught my new laptop. no parallel port just usb.office max had cable one end usb the other

parallel. bit SB would not recognise? After Ireturned cable I have notice in set up it states com4-parallel port.is it recognising it now.

Or do you need a special driver?

darrell

If it is like a Serial to USB cable, it should have come with a driver disk. Sounds like it was assigned COM4 for the connection.