Sign in to follow this  
bgnc

shipping information

I was high bidder on a pcut cutter (ebay item # 290226764767) on may 2. I also paid via paypal on May 2. As of today (may 9) I have not recieved any shipping information. Please forward shipping status.

Thanks

I am sure Ken will check...new guys in shipping from what I hear...it will take a bit for them to get up to speed. You might get the cutter before you get the shipping info. IT has happened to me. Once I was in the middle of typing a very nasty email to a seller,when UPS delivered it. Sure glad I didn't send the letter.

US Cutter won't cheat you...you can bank on it.

I got my cutter about a week after the auction ending and paying via paypal.  Can't really remember when I got the shipping info, but I'm sure you will be seeing your cutter in the next couple of days.

I do not see that it has shipped yet, although the order was approved on Monday. I sent a request to the shipping department to get it out. I think the delay is due to the fact that there was a PO Box listed as well as the physical address, and FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes.....so maybe the shipping department just didn't see the physical address also? Not sure.

:-

I receive packages from FedEx every week at the paypal confirmed address.

If it has not been shipped and the PO Box in the address is a problem, please drop the PO Box and just use the street address. Please keep me updated as to shipping status /expected delivery date.

Thanks again