Sign in to follow this  
southtx1

Sell?

Anyone have a 24" cutter or bigger that you would be willing to sell?  just pm me.

Thanks

Maybe when USCutter get the new GraphTec cutters in. I have a 24" PCut and may want to upgrade.

Guest Terry

You will NEVER regret the Graph-tec, trust me.  B)

Selling a persons cutter just sounds HEARTLESS!! LOL  B)  I've now bonded with mine and couldn't part with it for nothing....not even an upgrade.  I work on the buddy system here...LOL.  2 cutters side by side...NO PROBLEM.

Jenny

Guest Terry
B) your to nice. split them babies up and throw them in a foster home. GRAPH-TEC is the new kid on the block.  ;D

LOL...well I might check into Graph-tec once I see the price from US Cutter. But I WON'T part with my Copam!!  Nah I can't do the foster home, I'll just need to add on an additional room for the cutters, at this rate the computers, cutter and supplies are knocking me right out of my bedroom... B)

Guest Terry

LOL, thats funny - new room, one more crib.  B)

LOL  B) I never thought about it that way, but I guess I'm willing to make room for one more 'baby'!!!  ;D

Thanks for the laughs today!!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

LOL...well I might check into Graph-tec once I see the price from US Cutter. But I WON'T part with my Copam!!  Nah I can't do the foster home, I'll just need to add on an additional room for the cutters, at this rate the computers, cutter and supplies are knocking me right out of my bedroom... B)

$1199 according to their website. http://www.uscutterdirect.com/  That's 250.00 cheaper then I seen it anywhere.

Well I'll have to wait a little while on that one I think.  I'm happy with my Copam and my stimulus check is already spoken for...LOL

Thanks Five for the update on that though, something for me to keep on my mind.

Jenny

I'll sell my 24" pcut to southtx, if jenny will sell me her copam, and then she can buy a graphtec... and everyone is happy!!!  B)

But then I won't get my Graphtec! I won't be happy, although my wife probably would be.

Hey Jay, don't mess with this,....we're working out a deal here...LOL  B)

I want a graphtec!

Now accepting donations  B)

Hey Jay, don't mess with this,....we're working out a deal here...LOL  B)

Hey! I was the first one talking deal. You alll jumped in after. Bunch of dang vultures.

LOL Jay!!!  Hey I'm NOT looking to sell, but Firemalt was putting an offer together!!  B)

Jenny

No, you guys are committed now. There's no backing out.

Maybe when USCutter get the new GraphTec cutters in. I have a 24" PCut and may want to upgrade.

Mine was the first offer.

Yeah... but you got pinched out, now you need to bring something to the table to sweeten the deal  :thumbsup: j/k

Yeah... but you got pinched out, now you need to bring something to the table to sweeten the deal  :thumbsup: j/k

Ya, that's what I said, a bunch of vultures!!!

hey haumana....i'll donate....might even spring for the whole deal...u just have to knock off x-wife a couple of girlfriends and oh did i mention collecting the 60 k frankie 6 toes owes me ?just kidding....but i would donate!

Fine I will sell you my PCut.  This one time deal of $1199 and its yours.  I will settle for whatever I can get for that.

It's funny how that just so happens to be the price tag for the new 24" GraphTec's that UScutter is starting to sell, lol.