Sign in to follow this  
CCSupras

Yet another new guy. Greetings from the south!

Hello everyone,

I read just about every post I could here before purchasing my USCutter Laserpoint 24, and for about a week of ownership, I've been VERY happy. Only a couple more runs with it and I'll be ready to start slinging vinyl to locals and "my" market. I'll primarily be doing stickers for my car club, Crescent City Supras, and probably other enthusiasts in this same genre. Hope to make enough money to at least pay for this cutter and my vinyl in the end. Although from reading here a lot I almost fear that this cutter I just bought might be a part time job.

This forum has been a priceless wealth of information for choosing my cutter, solving my initial (but few) setup problems, and I hope to be around to contribute to others as well. Thanks for such a great forum.

Attached is my latests run of stickers, strictly for entertainment value. :-[

Welcome to the site, Dave... looks like you're well on your way to making big bucks!  :-[

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the site and looks like you're ready for "your" market now.

Welcome Dave!  Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the near future.

Jenny

Welcome to the forum, Dave. You will find this to a be a helpful gaggles of goons n' gals. All here sharing that singular idea .. how to better do things with a cutter. Visit much, post more, and prosper.