First I was cutting and when I went to cut another graphic it wasn.t communicating.  I got that to work, now when I get ready to print it cuts a crooked line about half way across the vinyl for a 2 inch graphic and does weird stuff.  I took the vinyl out and let it do its thing but it still is not working.

i use parallel port, unit not a year old year (don't know when I purchased it), signcutter x2 and I jsut updated to version 2.21.

Guest Terry

This is a quote from another post I found, not sure if it will help you.

To report my findings... It is the software. 2.21... I downgraded with a copy I had on my backup server, and all works perfectly now. If the SignCut people read this forum they need to figure out what that issue is. I am running 2.16 perfectly and at 9600baud as well.

Terry is right....I have heard that too. And it seems that the signcut people are not checking this forum as often as they once did.

:thumbsup: I have the refine mh721 via 9 pin com connection. I was cutting my store front, it was cutting for about 2 hours beautifully, stopped to do a quick (2)1"x12" Phone numbers for my car then went back to what i was doing but it started cutinng the path from letter to letter, so it slashes all the letters and then some. Didnt touch none of the settings inbetween jobs. Just happen from one second to thee other. Has anyone run into this problem???....if so please help i would really appreciate it!!  thanks!

Guest Terry

Here's what I don't care for... It needs to be on line, one blip from internet could throw things off, but think what you want, I for one would NEVER you cutting software that needed to be online to work. I'm sure I'll here about this post.

And it seems that the signcut people are not checking this forum as often as they once did.

I haven't seen the SB people on here lately, either.  :thumbsup:  Submitted a ticket (twice) to SB about 2 weeks ago without response.  PM'd Bruce from SB a couple times as well without response.

And it seems that the signcut people are not checking this forum as often as they once did.

I haven't seen the SB people on here lately, either.   :thumbsup:  Submitted a ticket (twice) to SB about 2 weeks ago without response.  PM'd Bruce from SB a couple times as well without response.

we were spolied when we had Jerry. I don't know why Bruce isn't picking up the slack but Jerry was a rare thing...someone who really believed in the software and helped anyone and everyone who needed it.

It is true...you never know what you have til you lose it.

I assume they are extremely busy as am I. I have not been on since Friday, and I have no excuse. Got sidetracked yesterday and today, but glad I found time tonight.

Yes, Jerry is dearly missed.