Sign in to follow this  
Nikonut

Hey Guys... and Girls!

New here.

Just purchased a 36" Laserpoint from US Cutters. Looks like a solid well designed machine. This thing is heavy!!!!

I put it together Thursday and tried to load the software.  SignBlazer Elements did actually load but I didn't get a reply from them on my registration or activation code.  Tried several times throughout the day and got nothing back, still haven't gotten anything.  The trial version runs but it's pretty much useless. I hope the full version runs better. I'm used to working in Photoshop and Illustrator and everything in SignBlazer seems to work backwards... must be the Aussy thing! LOL I do like some of the features I've seen work but I hate to "Select" every time I do something different! Might just be me and my learning curve. 

Anyone know how long it usually takes to get an activation code from SignBlazer?   YEEEHAH!

hilbillyband.gif

Usually.not long at all. Look in your spam folder,it sometimes ends up there.

Welcome to the forum.  When mine was delayed it was because I accidently typed our email addie in wrong and the second time was like John said it had gone to spam.

Jenny

I am glad you clarified in your avatar which one was you.

That being said...It took me 2 days to get my first SB activation...I had made a typo in my email. I mailed them directly,explained the situation,and they straightened it out.

regist@blazertech.net

bear in mind the time difference, and the day it is in the underworld.

Thanks guys,

I looked in spam and it wasn't there either. I'll try to do the email direct!

I played with the trial version some last night and figured out a few things... Maybe if I get a chance this evening I can try to import some eps files from Illustrator to play with. I haven't even cut one piece of vinyl yet!  :thumbsup:

Welcome to the US Cutter forums, you are among some great folks who are more than willing to help with any and everything you have questions about. Not to mention that the folks from US Cutter are nothing less than the best customer service you will find. Visit often, post, and share .. it keeps this place great.

This forum is one of the reasons I choose the US Cutter! I did a lot of reading here before I decided... you are the best! That is very important to folks like me that are new to the business. US Cutter came highly recommended by a friend that cuts vinyl, thanks MattS!

Nikonut

Guest Terry

Hi, welcome. Is that a horse next to you?

Yes,  that's my six year old Spotted Red Leopard Appaloosa gelding.  His name is Sonny.  I love to ride my horses but my iron horse (2007 HD ElectraGlide) is more fun and a lot smoother ride! ;D

This forum is the same reason that i chose us cutter and i love my cutter and all of the nice people here

Thanks for all the welcome greetings!

I got my activation codes today for SBE so maybe I can cut something soon... haven't even had time to play yet!

Well, glad you finally made it.  Sounds like everything is well on its way.  If you have any problems, you know my number.

Good Luck.

;D  Thanks Matt!

This should be fun. I might be heading to Springfield today or at least soon, if I do I'll call you and let you know how things go.

Nikonut  ;D

Finally got some time to play with my new toy!

I got everything setup and ready so I cut a row of 8 -3x11 bumper stickers from 24" stock for my buddies. Turned out great! I found out that small print can be a real challenge to weed!!! Next project is a 3'x7' sign board for a business venture I'm working on... should be fun!  Thanks for all the info.

Guest kenya

Welcome, to you & Sonny.

I have a Spotted Red Leopard Appaloosa gelding also & a bay quarter horse gelding....

no Harley's tho. But I totally agree, horses don't have the ride that a Harley has.

You will love this site, I've learned so much here. And the folks here are the best!!