Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Is your house full of decals?

It is odd that  a decal cutting machine and I could have as many as I want but I only have a few. I have a Rising sun in the back of my car, 3 url decals for 2 of my sites on it too. Then I have one gamer decal on my heat press and 2 on my cutter, one of my face and the other is the face of a science man I follow.

Thats it. I dont have any more decals.

What about you? Is your house full of decals?

Joe

Actually I don't have many decals at home.  One on the cutter one on the work desk and couple palm tree ones. 

Now if you count the ones that get messed up one way or another I get some weekly!! LOL  ;D

What science guy do you follow?? Bill Nye?? LOL...Just jokin'

Jenny

Jenny

I like Bill Nye!  :thumbsup:  But will admit that I don't like him enough to put a decal of him on anything that I own. Now if it were Albert Einstein, he would stand a better chance of being plastered to some of my stuff.

I've had my cutter for about 6 months now, and only last week did I finally put a decal on my vehicle, and it's a small one at that. I put a couple on my glass sliding door, but since we're going to be moving I peeled all but one off (so people don't walk into the glass door when it's closed).

Jenny

Nope, it is Dexter from Cartoon Network's Dexter's Laboratory... just kidding, it is not him nor Bill Nye.

I like Bill Nye too and would love to have an eps of Albert Einstein.

ROFLMAO....now that's to funny Joe!!

Jenny

Dexter is the bomb!

Maybe it's Spock?

Come to think about it... I have one I made on my truck, and one on my girlfriend's car. That's it!  :thumbsup:

I have no stickers on any of my vehicles. The first thing I do when I buy a car is to take all of the dealer logo stuff off.

iagree.gif I don't care to give the dealership free advertisement for something I'm paying for over the next 4 to 6 years!