I have a DTG printer that needs some work. the ink will not pick up in the tubes.  Coleman said they could and did not make parts for mine but see refurbished ones for sale all the time and i bought parts over seas to get it as far as i have gotten mine to work. Is there anyone in Montana Idaho Washington that can service one? It is a Kiosk HM1 I believe.post-19735-0-64474200-1467918401_thumb.p

Don't have any suggestions for you sorry,  but I am heading up to Bigfork next weekend for a reception. 

• Like 1

Yeah I knew it was up there pretty close to your area. I gotta go find some bear spray. 

not sure if it has dampers like a solvent - if so are the dampers full and if not did you try pulling some ink in with a syringe?  also with a solvent when they are not pulling ink on a used machine the cap tops are suspect because the pump needs that seal to pull ink into the heads and then afterwards to do the cleaning -  I say all that but have absolutely no knowledge on dtg printers

Yeah it has dampers has a new cap station  print head and dampers lines everything is basically new. will try to fill dampers with ink or water and see if that makes it work. see the new upgraded ones have refill cartridges.

Yeah I knew it was up there pretty close to your area. I gotta go find some bear spray. 

Did you see where the ranger got ate by a bear. He ran into it with a Mtn bike. the funny part of it is his name was Treat. It is sad but if you ran into my at a hi rate of speed i would react to.

Yeah it has dampers has a new cap station  print head and dampers lines everything is basically new. will try to fill dampers with ink or water and see if that makes it work. see the new upgraded ones have refill cartridges.

so it is a water based ink?? - saw someone once try to use alcohol with solvent based and gummed up new heads and had to replace them again.  I assumed from reading about the clogging on the dtg's that they was a type of solvent :/

with the solvents a iv syringe works great as it fits in the bottom of the damper and can be used to pull ink into them (I bought a whole bucket of them a few years ago)

They are basically Epson printers so epson head cleaner works I have used m isopropylen 90% and it usual works in the head it sounds like a clogged head from sitting. You may have to get a new head, also take the tubes off if you have a CIS set up see if you can suck any ink out of not those are clogged and needs new tubes.