Sign in to follow this  
TeresaMc

Boring day!!!

Really slow day here at my "real job", it's sunny outside and 3pm won't be here quick enough.

Guest Terry

past week has been 70 - 80, now today it's snow flurries on and off.  ;D

It's sunny here today but still chilly.  There was a heavy frost this morning!!

Hope 3:00 gets here soon for ya.  This reminds me of a shirt designed because of my daughter constantly saying:

white_shirt1-1.jpg

Jenny

Guest fivestar

If you're on the eastern time zone, you have a minute left.  ;D

Jenny - That's hilarious. I know of a few nieces and nephews who say that constantly.

It's the low 80's here with an overcast feel since we have a lot of vog in the air today. My eyes are burning and I will most likely end up rubbing them red and that will trigger the sinuses ... so I'm expecting by the end of the day I'll be miserable.  ;D    worse thing is that I know that I don't suffer as bad a lot of other people here with this much volcanic crud in the air (sigh). Gotta be glad for small things I guess  :-

Had to look up "vog" on wikipedia...

Vog is a portmanteau (blended word) from the words "volcanic" and "smog," and is a volcanic smog formed when sulfur dioxide and other pollutants emitted by an erupting volcano mix with oxygen and moisture in the presence of sunlight. The term is most often applied to the island of Hawaii, where the Kilauea volcano has been erupting continuously since 1983. Kilauea emits an estimate of 2,000 tons of vog every day

Oh .... I sooo wish is really was restricted to the Big Island (Island of Hawai'i). But thanks to some Kona winds, the entire chain is getting blasted with the vog. It sucks. It was worse last week, then we had a little rain and a couple of clear days (Sunday and Monday), the we were back to dreary vog since yesterday. Where's my antihistamine??? Gotta go find my zyrtec.  ;D

The only redeeming quality is that my jeep doesn't get as hot when I park it in the sun. 2thumbup.gif