Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Baby blue grommet press on sale

just saw this tonight - the baby blue grommet press is on sale.  I did 24' of banner tonight and love this press - I used to use a frogger but you had to apply the grommets from the back side - the baby blue #4 grommets are the same as the frogger grommets but being a larger press (easier on the hands)  and the dies the right way you apply from the front making it much easier to place the grommets correctly.  not sure why they have them in the sale area but I was ready to buy a Hiker 2 years ago for $250 when bannerjohn recommended this press (I had tried a big mouth press that never worked properly with smaller grommets) - this press has worked great! and I lost all desire to pay $220 more for the hiker

if you know me you know I will acknowledge a products strengths and have no problem telling weaknesses found - this one was a great deal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grommet-Press-Machine-w-4-Die-50-Grommet-Sets-/152076205992?hash=item236872bfa8:g:ZvEAAOSwubRXGmRY

Thank dakotagrfx. I have been look for one for away. Thank again for the info. I'm going to buy one now.