Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

here's the latest car

just want everyone to know that i am grateful and appreciative of all the help that has been given to me. i don't ever want to abuse the kindness of anyone, i do try to do things on my own...however my capabilities are limited but if i can ever help anyone i am more than happy to.

thanks to bk2 on this one.

thanks everyone!!!

lue anne

post-357-12986518614489_thumb.jpg

post-357-12986518615312_thumb.jpg

post-357-1298651862852_thumb.jpg

post-357-12986518629117_thumb.jpg

thanks guys!!! personally,  i think it would have looked better if it started on the front fender, and those dang stickers take away from it......at least that is what i think....lol  i had a few choice words for the rivets where the door handles used to be....that was NOT fun!  :thumbsup:

lue anne

Guest fivestar

thanks guys!!! personally,  i think it would have looked better if it started on the front fender, and those dang stickers take away from it......at least that is what i think....lol  i had a few choice words for the rivets where the door handles used to be....that was NOT fun!  :thumbsup:

lue anne

Lue Anne take a heat gun and a tennis ball to those rivets, thanks Beardown for the tips, works like a charm.

lol  i did...but the plate that covers the hole is a rounded triangle and 7 rivets and 3 layers of vinyl.

lol, that's why the kid brought it to me, they call me the rivet lady.....LOL  i read the post on how to do the rivets and it works beautifully!! and i am SOOOO  thankful for that post!!!!!  that was just too many in such a small area for my liking...lol  course i stacked the first to colors of vinyl before i put them on and it didn't help trying to do them with 2 layers.

thanks

lue anne