Primal Decals

Wanted to share this - Silent click mouse from Nexus (wireless)

So after awhile , i got tired of hearing the Click Click Click Click  Click Click Click Click on and on of my mouse..And so did my girlfriend lol. So i did some serious searching and found a silent mouse..watched videos on others claiming to have a silent clicking mouse and wasnt..So i took a gamble and ordered one..Got it the other day ,opened it and gave it a test run run,,,,HOLY CRAP... 99.00% silent.. A mouse running on a floor  is louder than this thing ..So if you hate the click noise as well i suggest checking these out ..I got mine from ebay for $44.00 i think and its worth it. it also goes to sleep after like 15 seconds and just move it to wake it.You can get them on amazon(which is where mine ended up being shipped from the supplier) but its called nexus silent mouse..You will not regret it...

here is the nexus link'      I got the nexus sm-9000b version. they also have many other silent devices as well.. But this mouse rocks.

https://nexustek.us/mice

The guy in the video was hitting it a little hard ,so it is quieter than the video.Its way quieter than hitting your keys on your keyboard..

Amazing video on the product--   Go straight to 6:15 in the video and listen and watch the silent mouse vs a standard mouse...

I've bypassed the mouse completely by moving to a Wacom tablet. Besides being functional...its a great "security" system since most people are unfamiliar with using the tablets vs using a mouse. 

I've bypassed the mouse completely by moving to a Wacom tablet. Besides being functional...its a great "security" system since most people are unfamiliar with using the tablets vs using a mouse. 

Ya i use one also and love it , but  then there are times when i need the old mouse..lol

Ya i use one also and love it , but  then there are times when i need the old mouse..lol

I had a mouse that I used when I first started using my tablet. However have completely "weaned" myself off of using it lol 

Never heard or thought about a silent mouse but it's something I certainly would consider, however at £44.53 (or $63.00 in US money), I'll wait until the prices come down a bit. The UK is not called 'Ripoff Britain' for nothing :rolleyes:

Bertie.

Since I switched to mac several years back I have fallen in love with the magic mouse and hate to use other types now. Eats batteries bad though, so bad I bought a special rechargeable set for it. 

Never heard or thought about a silent mouse but it's something I certainly would consider, however at £44.53 (or $63.00 in US money), I'll wait until the prices come down a bit. The UK is not called 'Ripoff Britain' for nothing :rolleyes:

Bertie.

Mine wasn't 63.00... eBay has them for 39.00. And that's where I got mine.. I have no complaints on this mouse at all.