bigmax

sc cutter settingd

When using sign blazer, SC model 631E cutter, how to get cutter set correctly. It's showing Li-Lu SF631 with serial adapter /COM4. It's cutting but still cutting TOO LONG by about 4" set at 48" but cutting 54". Do I need to select another cutter? PLEASE ADVISE. It was suggested that I try another program but don't want to have to re-learn after using sign blazer so long. I uninstalled and re-installed SB and still same.  H E L P !!!!

thanks for the reply. checked the settings and all "seems" to be in order. GOING NUTS HERE !!

So your saying if you put the actual  measured decal measurements that it cut,(that are wrong),, in the OUTPUT Correction box   and enter  the sizes you REALLY want, that nothing changes at all?    

If there is a menu on the cutter make sure it says cut 1 to 1 I thought there use to be a setting in Sign Blazer where you had to make sure it was 1 to 1 and I cant find it?

Make sure your work space is set to inches

I know you said you un installed SB but I would try that again it seems to fix a lot of issues since there are no updates or support for sign blazer.

also look into Vinyl master it appears to be pretty close to Sign Blazer I am like you though I have all kinds of other programs including vinyl master and I still use Sign Blazer most of the time

I thought there use to be a setting in Sign Blazer where you had to make sure it was 1 to 1 and I cant find it?

I think you are thinking of the "print" feature in SB...I could be wrong though LOL

post-4069-0-60989200-1456601028_thumb.jp

Thanks to ALL who have responded. I've been away for a couple of days, but will try again today to get back on track. Again THANK YOU ALL !!