Sign in to follow this  
polarkiss

Opinions on logo

Can you help me decide which design to use?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Can you help me decide which design to use?

• Goodwords
    • Wallflower De-signs

I have been toying with using my cutter not only for my customers decals, but branching into wall decor.  Lettering for homes has exploded recently, and NO ONE in my area is doing it.  I mean in a 150 mile square radius.

If I decide to do this, I would buy another business license and keep it separate from my current business. It would be solely for home and office words, quotes and designs.  And I would pretty much have to do it on weekends as I am so slammed now with my print shop, but I really see an opportunity for this and I can't let it pass by.

So vote honestly on the business names, cause I've been looking at them so long my eyeballs are bleedin! I need some other points of view. 

and Yes they are cutesy and girly and smack of homely goodness so much they make my teeth ache... but that is the demographic I need, dammit.

If it were up to me it would be total hard core rock n' roll design.  But that don't fly with stay at home mommies.

post-2248-12986518456644_thumb.jpg

post-2248-12986518475116_thumb.jpg

I like the first one best. That is the reason we bought our cutter. My wife went to a home interior show where they were displayed. I saw the price and thought they would be easy (and fun) to do. It's not often my wife tells me to go out and buy a toy so I didn't hesitate when she mentioned it. There are getting to be more and more around here. One of our neighbors had a party where a lady was selling them applied to different items or just as decals. Her prices were way out there. I usually don't go to the ladies events like these but I thought it would be fun to go to.

Guest fivestar

I like 'em both, but I like the first one the best.  Wall words/art is really starting to take off. 

When first reading the poll, I wasn't sure but after I saw your actual logos, hands down I love the 'Good Words'!!!

Jenny

I have been toying with using my cutter not only for my customers decals, but branching into wall decor.  Lettering for homes has exploded recently, and NO ONE in my area is doing it.  I mean in a 150 mile square radius.

If I decide to do this, I would buy another business license and keep it separate from my current business. It would be solely for home and office words, quotes and designs.  And I would pretty much have to do it on weekends as I am so slammed now with my print shop, but I really see an opportunity for this and I can't let it pass by.

So vote honestly on the business names, cause I've been looking at them so long my eyeballs are bleedin! I need some other points of view. 

and Yes they are cutesy and girly and smack of homely goodness so much they make my teeth ache... but that is the demographic I need, dammit.

If it were up to me it would be total hard core rock n' roll design.  But that don't fly with stay at home mommies.

i love the goodwords. it's elegant, clean, and just so pretty to me.

Have you checked to see if either web domain and/or eBay ID's are available. Might have a bearing on which you choose.

Have you checked to see if either web domain and/or eBay ID's are available. Might have a bearing on which you choose.

Good point.

We already have an established website, so I will probably branch off of that for an information page.  I dont' really forsee selling online, as I am in Alaska, and thus having vinyl shipped up already... and then would have to ship it back down to lower 48. Price would not be cheap.

Mostly its for my local community.

The people have spoken!   ;D

Jay2703,  How is your home decor business going?  Does it seem to be a strong seller?

Also, do you sell online or just locally?  Any tips on marketing this would be awesome.  This is a new concept for me  ;D