cherise88

Htv vinyl on can koozies

Got in a bunch of can koozies and wanting to heat press vinyl on them... haven't done can koozies yet... so I am using easyweed vinyl and have a 15x15 heat press... anyone give me some pointers on making can koozies. .. thanks !

Just like shirts. Test pressure before turning on press and go nuts.

One thing is either press for a few seconds, peel liner then press 10-12 seconds; or cut your liner bigger than the koozie itself. If not, you'll end up with a recessed area where the edge of the liner was, and it won't come out.

• Like 1

So just get it hot enough to get the vinyl off the liner and then heat longer ... guess I never thought about the liner making an indentation in the koozie !

So just get it hot enough to get the vinyl off the liner and then heat longer ... guess I never thought about the liner making an indentation in the koozie !

and maybe stick a thin layer of cardboard or parchment paper inside the coozie to keep the two sides from sticking together.

I was wondering if any of you have tried strip flock on koozies? If so, does it hold up ok?

Fairly inexperienced with HTV on koozies, curious to see how the vinyl will hold up on them.