Sign in to follow this  
Mr Peabody

stick figures with mouse ears

Does anyone have the vector file of the the stick figures of people where they are wearing mickey mouse ears and shirts with the mouse emblem on their shirts?

The wife is a big fan and I would like to surprise her with the figures for her car window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I like em Polarkiss. We are headed to Disneyworld tomorrow. I will suprise my wife when we get back with that on the back of her car.

Polarkiss,

I was beginning to give up on finding these, I really do appreciate your help.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

If you need a favor and I can help please don't hesitate to ask.

Peabody

No problem!  ;D  I found them at an online retail displayer and converted them with Photoshop and Inkscape.

Usually what I do is scour the boards on the weekends for graphics people need, who haven't gotten an answer. 

Hopefully I can help people that way, cause I am just not as fast as these other guys on the weekdays.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Polar, Im sure your hard work will make plenty of $$$ for alot of us. I hope one day I can contribute as much to you & everyone else.  Thanks !!! Norm

i got a question.........where would one look to find something......say i wanted an EPS of a cow riding a horse.......where would i start looking? thanks in advance

David

i got a question.........where would one look to find something......say i wanted an EPS of a cow riding a horse.......where would i start looking? thanks in advance

David

Try a google search for vector clipart, or find a good raster of the needed graphic and vectorize it your self.