Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Save your scraps! They are worth $$$

I just made 3 shirts using nothing but scraps!!! Aint that wonderful? It is a 3 colors design. It aint big its about 5" x 6" and all I used was my leftover t shit vinyl that I keep in a box.

Sweet!

Joe

Guest fivestar

he he he that's the way to make the profit Joe, I always save my scraps with t-shirt vinyl.

I only ever made the 1 hat at this time but I did save the scraps!

HEY, why a cop smiley but no FireFighter smiley  :thumbsup:

I'll act like I didn't see that bk2...

I've been saving my scraps since I started because of BannerJohn. When I first joined the forum, I read a thread where someone asked what everyone does with their scraps, and John's reply was that he gives them to local churches for the kids to cut out designs and make their own stickers. I thought that was a neat image. I have yet to pick a church to drop all my scraps off at, but the pile is getting big enough to where I could probably make a few churches happy.

I have been doing so since the beggining too. I make a lot of stuff with those, celphone decals, complete damaged decals, missing letters I do t shirt tags, I put my www with those and so on.

Never throw away a usable piece of vinyl! Never had a big pile of scraps. Used most for little jobs.

I always have kept bigger scraps.  But since I started doing sand etching, I keep every little piece I can cut off.  All these little pieces get used for masking off glass and other items that are getting blasted.  I have a pile of little 1 inch pieces on up.  Some are smaller.

Guest Terry

Same here big box full, but some of them get curled.

Guest sciondrgn

I save all mine and re use for other decals and things. I still have yet to get a heat press but I really want to soon!!