Sign in to follow this  
haumana

forum promotions?

Guest Terry

It's all firemalt's fault

Isn't everything firemalt's fault? laugh2.gif

Yah Joe, you're probably right ... I'll try to duck for cover when the time comes fear.gif

Pretty much... Yes !  :thumbsup:

The problem with "action" icons is that several images have to load to make the "action". It's kinda like having a note pad and drawing out a cartoon scene on the edge, and thumbing thruogh it after it's done. It takes awhile to draw it, but once it's drawn, it looks great. The same goes for the GIF icons.

I can understand why Marcus doesn't want them... as much as we use all the other icons. We'd have this forum running so slow, a letter thruogh the usps would be faster!!!

BTW... I've been framed. I'm really a nice guy, I promise!!!

The small "action" ones are just as small as the non-action. Most small emoticons are 1 - 3 KB. That's tiny.

When all the smileys were posted, I'd have to say that the only one that was kind of sucky was the smiley on the dancing body. But I did't hate it so much to ask that it be taken down.

Half the fun is to express yourself with the smileys, because sometimes a semi-colon and parenthesis just doesn't cut it, you know?

Thanks. We do get off on tangents,don't we? I had forgotten what the original post was.

Congrats on your promotion John. javascript:void(0);

police