mr300s

Help on Windshield Banner

I don't really do these other than for myself.  I have to do one for a friends truck.  Do you folks arc yours at all instead of straight across?

I don't really do these other than for myself.  I have to do one for a friends truck.  Do you folks arc yours at all instead of straight across?

i do these all the time. It depends on the windshield. Some do and some dont.. Ive noticed that most of mine are arc'd about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. but i would look at the glass first. What i do is i have a nice 4' ruler and place it on the glass right below where the roof starts and make sure its level across and what you will sometime see is a gap on the ends between the ruler and the top of the roof area if it has a curve, other wise there wont be one, That gap is the amount you arc it.IF you have a 2" gap then arc it that amount.. If you dont arc it(if its curved) and you just cut it square you will have a nasty gap above your font ...

• Like 1

I did one on my Nissan Titan i had i did not arc. Primal is correct some do and some dont