Ok, I have been cutting on my Pcut for two weeks now and now my vinyl tracking is off.

I would think its one of the pinch rollers. I'm trying to cut 15" vinyl which I have done a couple of times up to 42" long with out a problem.

Now I trying to do a 14" by 18" cut with some Brushed Chrome 352 orcal and the tracking if off every time. Can do smaller cut with it fine but

when trying the larger one it tracks of by a 1/2" on the left side.

Can the rollers be adjusted?  Should I get new rollers?  Please help I can keep wasting vinyl.

Are you sure it's a tracking issue, and not just a misalignment on your part? I'm not trying to put the blaim on you, but I have had the same issue on long cuts.

What I've started doing is:

Put he vinyl in the cutter, clap down the pinch rollers, once the cutter is on, push the "offline" button, and move the blade to the edge of the vinyl, and then advance the vinyl about 3 or 4 feet to see if the vinyl is on the cutter straight. If the vinyl walks from where the blade is... you put the vinyl a little misaligned.

On long cuts, .25mm makes a world of difference.

Hope that helps...

I going to try that. I have no problem doing the cut if its smaller and I even test with a different type at full size and came out just fine.

Has anyone had problems with tracking with the vinyl with the holes on the outside?

are you saying that with a different type of vinyl it cut fine? As I said in another post today, some vinyls are hard to get to track straight. I have never used the chrome (not much call on banners) but I have heard that it can be hard to work with.

sorry forgot to say can someone check the image and see if its messed up. Looks fine to me and cuts fine in about 6"by 8", but I cant get it to work when doing 14" by 18".

you can do smaller cuts ok because your vinyl isn't moving enough to make a difference. I think it's just a case of the chrome being so slick that the pinch rollers aren't getting a good enough grip.

well about 9 yards out of the 10 I have two almost perfect cuts. Now I'm having problems with my regular vinyl tracking right.

I keep feeding it forward to check tracking but seems like my left pinch roller is not as tight as the right one. Can these be adjusted on the Pcut?

Make sure your right pinch roller isn't over the gap in the two rollers and not getting traction

I added two more pinch rollers to mine and it helped with tracking.

You can adjust them with a couple tools and a little patience... just remove the E clip that holds the pivot pin in place, pull the pin and you'll have access to the spring... you can add a washer or two or hit the hardware and get a couple stronger springs. I wouldn't over do it though...you'll wear stuff out quick.

YMMV