Sign in to follow this  
lablover

Odd shirts...Stretchy

I have someone that wants Logos on some rash guards.  What they are are 90% polyester and very stretchy...Under Armour stuff.  Was thinking of trying Sisser easy weed but am worried about the vinyl coming off after the shirt stretches a few times.  Some are light colored so I could do Sublimation but the other shirts are pretty dark and some black.

Advice please.  Also, I'm on a serious time crunch..yea, she waited for the last minute to add stuff.....I have a fellers close by and could have the fibrin stuff today.  I need these done by Thursday and most of them need silver HTV.  Not sure UScutter could get that to me in time.  Not even sure if the Fibron would work with these shirts

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

You can use regular Easyweed but I would recommend Easyweed Stretch if the design will end up stretched too much. Kind of depends on the design, Regular will work if it's a nice big hunk of vinyl then it will handle it and regular text usually does okay but if it's a scroll type flourish or something that has thin lines you might have issues if the garment stretches too far. 

• Like 1

Yea, I was thinking the Stretch as well.  These shirts are like a thin neoprene but not...Hard to explain.  Under Amour Cold Gear.  Used by Kiteboarders in the colder water.

I guess I could try the regular HTV on one of my own personal rash guards and see what it does