Sign in to follow this  
ShowMeCleaning

SC Blade Holde

Well the grandkids was here for the weekend. So was going to do some cutting last night. Came down got it all fired up and had taken my blade out and placed my pen in Friday. Laid my Blade and holder on table. Well needless to say it came up missing. And on top of that Uscutter web site says there out of stock. So does any one have one they will sell? Or knows who else sells them for the SC machine?? Really needing a holder have blade's. Thanks.

The primary thing to consider is where the retaining ridge (ring) is located on the barrel.

eBay is always a good resource ---  your cutter is made by LiYu, so this one should work --

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Metallic-Blade-Holder-for-Liyu-Vinyl-Cutter-2-0-50mm-Length-/171708237237

(It's shipped for free from China directly, so give it 4-8 days to arrive)

Let me know when you get it if it works!  Both of the links posted have slightly different dimensions.... not sure if they matter much.  I have been wanting to get an extra holder or 3 but the price on them is crazy.  These are more realistic.

Will do xpaperman. I know the one slice posted looked just like my old one. But it was in China and I need it sooner. 

The one you ordered might NOT work in the LiYu machine  --  the dimensions appear to be incorrect.

Length (Clamp to down): 28mm

THAT is really the most important specification, as I told you in my post.

"The primary thing to consider is where the retaining ridge (ring) is located on the barrel."

The LiYu-compatible holder has the retainer ring at a higher point on the barrel (the clamp-to-down position is 32mm for the one that is designed for the LiYu)

Anyway, report back to us.

I had already ordered it before you replied. I had no clue how long and about the retaining ring. Had nothing to go by.    

Ok here's what happen about 2 hours before the holder I ordered came I found my Blade holder. But anyway here the results of this Blade hold I ordered.  IT WORKS GREAT ON THE SC Machine. It fact I like it better than the one that came with my machine. www.ebay.com/itm/201121960005