VinylRevamp

translation

I think you set it according to what works for your cutter and not what someone posted on a page for general info . .  .  adjust your offset when you first put your blade in using the test square and leave it alone, set your blade depth how skeeter has posted hundreds of times then adjust your force until it cuts properly and leave it alone for the material you are using at that time.  speed again depends on that particular machine - even machines of the same model will have slightly different settings so learning how to properly set up YOUR machine and not getting hung up on numbers will be the biggest help to you in the long run.  Not trying to be mean just keepin it 100

• Like 1

First thing I noticed is your battery is at 8%. Plug that baby in!

I think each machine is a little different even from one to the next especially in the budget line-up. I remember my P-Cut was always around 114 but others were cutting with theirs at 95-98 so that was when I figured out that you can't believe everything on the internet. Go figure.  ;)

• Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dakotagrafx" data-cid="385346" data-time="1423791374"><p>

I think you set it according to what works for your cutter and not what someone posted on a page for general info . . . adjust your offset when you first put your blade in using the test square and leave it alone, set your blade depth how skeeter has posted hundreds of times then adjust your force until it cuts properly and leave it alone for the material you are using at that time. speed again depends on that particular machine - even machines of the same model will have slightly different settings so learning how to properly set up YOUR machine and not getting hung up on numbers will be the biggest help to you in the long run. Not trying to be mean just keepin it 100</p></blockquote>

Keepin it 100 is exactly what i ask for....thanks bro. Good advice!!

• Like 1