Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

Police Helicopter In the Neighborhood.

We have had a police swat team go around the houses warning everyone of an armed man in the neighborhood. Heli has been out for the past 15 mins.

They were looking for a guy that had stolen a truck and wrecked it into someones house. The truck was all in the persons house. He also took out a city light pole and there were electrical wires in the street.

Wave to the cameraman, and maybe we'll see you on "Cops" this Saturday!  ;)

Sunday my neighbors house caught fire. HEEHEE, That was interesting! I was like yes! Come over to my house fire....Daddy needs a Roland!

karma (or Murphy's law) is ...

the house catching on fire, but the cutter be the only thing left standing without any damage.  ;)

I meant Roland Direct Print, so I can start wraps! I would run in to save the USCutter! Ya'll R mean! LOL

I hope that your neighbor is pro-active with demo and rebuild. The house behind my brother's house caught on fire. The heat alone shattered his bedroom windows. He was standing at the back of the house hosing down his roof and hosing down the in-law's (they live right next door). The house went up in smoke months ago ... it was a rental, and the owner doesn't seem to care whether or not it's providing revenue or not. My bro said that it smell like a wet soggy bar-b-que all the time. ICK!