Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Vintage Army Motorcycle

Here's a picture I took of the side of an Army Motorcycle Safety trailer. They want me to redo it and change some stuff, but they want the same crappy motorcycle. It looks like somebody vectored it themselves and it looks bad. Anybody have something close perhaps?

post-80805-0-33516000-1421169774_thumb.j

Im not sure if this helpful or not since im still in the learning process but I tried looking for this and couldnt find anything. What i would try is putting the image in photoshop etc and cropping the image just to show the bike, print it,trace all the lines with a good marker and scan into photoshop etc and take out all the color and vector magic it and see how that works. Or try to erase the colors in the bike in photoshop and save the image for vector magic etc and see what happens.Sorry i cant be more help on this .Just trying my best in the forum..

Looks to me like a full color printed decal will be a better way to go instead of

trying to vector all that and cut it.

Sue2

• Like 1

Yeah we have a full color printer, but they're wanting the words changed so I have to redo it all. Yeah the wheels and tires are horrible on it.