Sign in to follow this  
Mauriceman

I finally decided to get a cutter and am having a ball.....

I got a PCut630 about a week ago and have used it every night, learning the software and importing tricks.  So far everything is running great, no real issues.  I've been using Photoshop since Win3.1 and Illustrator for a couple of years.

By day I do programming on Allen Bradley PLCs and some graphic arts for the company I work for.  By night I 'm always on the computer doing graphics and printing, so this was a natural addition to my collection of printers, laminators and a tshirt press.  Never wanted to make any money, just have fun.  My computer room is getting crowded.

This is the best "toy" I have bought for myself in a long time.  I can't believe how great it performs.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with ya'll. (I used to live in the south)

Mauriceman

Hey Mauriceman, welcome to the forums!

I also do all sorts of graphics and I enjoy making t shirt the most.

Enjoy this place, it is full of information, fun times and way cool people.

Joe

Glad to have you on. You will definitely have fun with your cutter and on this forum. Alot of great members!

Guest fivestar

These machines are just too much fun, welcome aboard.

I use my machines for a full time business. And do you know what? For the first time in over 30 years..I am actually having FUN making a living. I actually look forward to work every day.

Welcome

I am having lots of fun also

My wife is starting to wonder what I look like lately

Dawg

I use my machines for a full time business. And do you know what? For the first time in over 30 years..I am actually having FUN making a living. I actually look forward to work every day.

i am the same way with my contracting business. :) i work as a "one man show", i do finish carpentry mostly ( you can see some examples of my work at blessinghomes.net). i get a real thrill when i see true appreciation for my work. i can see it in the homeowners eyes and glowing smile when they tell me how much their friends like something i have done to their homes. it can be, at times, hard messy work. but it is always worth it in the end. in fourteen years i have had only one unhappy customer, and i think they weren't playing with a full deck. ;)

bb