wickidinspurs

Need Santa Hat ASAP!

I have a customer who requested this graphic for a wine glass but i cannot find any hat that is remotely close to it. Does anyone have anything I could use? It would be much appreciated! I am using SCAL PRO and am still kinda a newbie when it comes to knowing how to do the 2 colors.

Also if anyone knows off hand what that font is id love to know to save some time!2wh4iky.jpg

Thanks mb20, I grabbed a copy of the hat also.

Cal

Thank you mb20! Really appreciate your help! When I go to trace an image though I'm only familiar with monochrome and it doesn't pick the whole thing up well? I've never tried to cut in the color mode but I guess I'll give it a try!

I downloaded it to make sure I'm correct, it did open. However it had a stray line as well as overlapped and extra nodes scattered around. I cleaned it up. It's an SVG, simply click the SVG button at top to open. I also included layering registration marks to help you out.

santa hat.svg

I downloaded it to make sure I'm correct, it did open. However it had a stray line as well as overlapped and extra nodes scattered around.

Oh ok, I did it in kind of a hurry last night, but it should be fixed now  =)