Sign in to follow this  
FrznFire07

Full Wrap

Nice! I have done two so far and they took between 16-18 hours to complete. However I was doing fullsize pick-ups so I had a larger "canvas" to cover than a compact car.

Those rear bumpers on the suabru's are a pain. Sometimes doing the landing by the tailgate with one piece and then the rest of the bumper in another is quicker, easier and lasts longer.

Those rear bumpers on the suabru's are a pain. Sometimes doing the landing by the tailgate with one piece and then the rest of the bumper in another is quicker, easier and lasts longer.

yea we thought about that after we spent half the day with one piece of vinyl!

the hardest parts were actually where the bumper wraps around the side and especially that area in the front bumper where the fog lights are recessed.

we really only do about one of these a year, we would like to do more, but not a lot businesses in this town have the money to do a full wrap.

yea we thought about that after we spent half the day with one piece of vinyl!

the hardest parts were actually where the bumper wraps around the side and especially that area in the front bumper where the fog lights are recessed.

we really only do about one of these a year, we would like to do more, but not a lot businesses in this town have the money to do a full wrap.

Yea, pretty much any time I do something that has over a 1" recess I try to do it in more than one piece. Never had luck stretching the vinyl past that point and having it stay for longer than a couple days of sunlight.