Sign in to follow this  
SurberSigns

Clip art files that we can sell?

I am attaching a store onto my business website where people can browse and purchase pre made stickers such as animals, sports, quotes etc.

Is there such thing as sites that sell AI file clip arts that we can purchase a membershipr or license at to have rights to sell?

there are many online sites that sell vector files, that you have the rights to use...Go to a search engine and enter  "Vector clipart.   Read their user agreement.

UScutter even sells vector clipart.

http://www.uscutter.com/Vector-Clipart

Someone on here  posted a lot of links to go get vector files before.

BE CAREFUL! It was recently brought to my attention that some of these guys selling clipart for commercial resale use in fact DO NOT have the right to sell some of the artwork. They mix in copyrighted and trademarked art in their files. You can weed through and delete those but you have to tread lightly.

• Like 1

BE CAREFUL! It was recently brought to my attention that some of these guys selling clipart for commercial resale use in fact DO NOT have the right to sell some of the artwork. They mix in copyrighted and trademarked art in their files. You can weed through and delete those but you have to tread lightly.

Good advice