Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Iron On.

Can someone sell me just the white part of this as iron-on vinyl? is there such a thing?

Im going as Mario for Halloween.

I actually need 2.

one 3" around

one 1.5" around.

Let me know.

post-72594-0-99516100-1414090697_thumb.p

USCutter sells HTV (heat transfer vinyl) by the foot so you can just order some and cut your own. It doesn't go on as well with a hand iron but there are plenty who do it none the less. I'm betting it would work for a Halloween costume. Just be sure to cut it in reverse (mirrored) because you actually cut the adhesive side with HTV. 

• Like 1

Another option would be to pop over to wallyworld and pick up a few sheets of Avery brand transfer paper for dark shirts. It's basically white vinyl and has iron on instructions. Something as simple as that you could cut with an exacto. The Avery is crap compared to 3G but again, for one night out you would do ok. 

You want it in heat vinyl I take it?  Any special color , I can cut them real quick and stick them in a padded envolope for you Let me know, I have some scraps laying around so just a couple dollars for shipping

Hey Goose, I could be wrong, but I think that image is reversed. Wait, maybe not.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hey Goose, I could be wrong, but I think that image is reversed. Wait, maybe not.  :rolleyes:

Ha ha! good point I hadn't looked that close.