Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

Update - to my eBay question

This is an update to my eBay question "What would you do?"

It's no big surprise but the buyer filed a not as described last night. I respond once again same offer now they insist I should refund them all of the $$ because it doesn't look like the picture.

Honestly how do you show no background ?? It's called out in the ad and it has a solid background in the photo.

So I tell them I am rescinding my offer of a refund with a restocking fee and I am going to escalate the case. I copied and pasted tracking and the email where they said they bought the wrong thing into the resolution form .  

But to my surprise these are now called "Requests" and only the buyer can escalate it to a "case".

Win or lose I get a defect, from now on No Returns No Exceptions no more Mr nice guy, it's now how I normally roll but it is from now on. 

• Like 1

What shows on your ad picture,  a decal of some color on the white EBAY page?   That is all that I do...

Yes, I use either white or black depends on makes the the decal display the best. 

Block them so they don't try to make another purchase and let other people know their ID so they can do the same. They are the type that you will never please and they are never wrong.

Block them so they don't try to make another purchase and let other people know their ID so they can do the same. They are the type that you will never please and they are never wrong.

I blocked them I think that's what made them mad.

They would of had to try and make a purchase to find out. That is the first thing we do when someone opens a case, block them until the issue is resolved then decide if they stay on the list or not depending on how things go.

They would of had to try and make a purchase to find out. That is the first thing we do when someone opens a case, block them until the issue is resolved then decide if they stay on the list or not depending on how things go.

No stupid me I informed them when I offered the refund. I told them I blocked them from buying my products until this is resolved.

I just thought I should be upfront.