CajunCustom

Layerd Decals

When you sell a layerd decal online do you send 2 seprate layers  ? or do you put the layers into 1 decal , ive put on layered decals myself on trucks but didnt know if they could be prelayered for a customer that has to do it himself ?

If you are making layered decals where none of the layers overlap each other you can send them pre-assembled.

If you are making layered decals where the layers are overlaping, you have a very good chance of air bubbles getting trapped under the top layer.  Your customers will complain if they are installing the decals and you will cuss yourself if you are installing the decals.   

• Like 1

I send all mine preassembled. Most of the time it consists of a solid back piece with another 1-2 layers on top of that. So far no complaints. I typically advise that the layered decals be installed using the wet application method and send an instruction sheet I made with them to assist the "non experienced" person to do a grade A install. If it has a solid back you can get away with no application tape and then it is applied just like any other sticker. 

• Like 1