Sign in to follow this  
jarrotto

Anyone used FDC Thermal Advantage HTV?

Has anyone used FDC Thermal Advantage HTV?

I can get this delivered from a local-ish supplier.  I have cut quite a bit of Stahls Premium Plus but the carrier adhesive is very inconsistent.  If you have used it you probably understand what i mean.

I love the soft feel, matte finish and stretch of Premium Plus, but i think its time to try something new...

I also plan to order some Siser Easy Weed to try out as i know its a forum favorite.  If anyone has used both Premium Plus and Easy Weed i would like to know how they compare in feel.  Thanks!

Easyweed stretch is awesome too. Matte finish and stretchy like stahl's fashion film 

• Like 1

Awesome, Thanks Wildgoose!  I am going to order some samples from USCutter this weekend and i will order some Easyweed stretch to try out as well.

I had been using Next Level 60/40 cotton poly t-shirts and the stretch of premium plus worked well with the shirts.  I will be trying out some Bella + Cavas 100% cotton tees on a order i have this week.  I am curious to see how the easyweed feels on lighter weight 5oz shirts.  That is where the light feel of Premium Plus had been great.

Awesome, Thanks Wildgoose!  I am going to order some samples from USCutter this weekend and i will order some Easyweed stretch to try out as well.

I had been using Next Level 60/40 cotton poly t-shirts and the stretch of premium plus worked well with the shirts.  I will be trying out some Bella + Cavas 100% cotton tees on a order i have this week.  I am curious to see how the easyweed feels on lighter weight 5oz shirts.  That is where the light feel of Premium Plus had been great.

I have yet to find anything as light as Easyweed. The Stretch in particular is fantastic as far as feel goes. 

• Like 1