Vermonster

Anyone in Albany NY Area Want To Bid A Big/Profitable Job?

I'm not much into going into NY, and my plotter isn't large enough but I have a customer that reached out to me for a job involving 7 graphics at 172" x 60".  They need the job installed after 9:30pm and until completed (before the morning when they open for business).

This is a job for a pretty large/prominent business in the area - so please only message me if you're equipped to handle something like this.  Please reach out ASAP.

Please PM Me.  Since my name is sort of attached, in the form of a recommendation, please ensure you've got the equipment and installation know how before reaching out.

Thanks

nobody? 

It's just an installation job.  Prints are done and would be shipped to you, then you get paid for installing 7 of them

Haven't been to NY in 10 years but I bet your travel expenses would be less than mine. Got to be somebody on here from the area on here, at least I would think there would be.

You would think.  They are some big panels (7 @ 60" tall x 170" or so long as I understand it) so It's under 2 hours from me. Maybe I'll just toss a price in the ring (one making it well worth my time) and see what happens. It's one of those deals where you start at 9:30 but have to be out before they open....

Not really sure where to begin on an install price but I'm trying to figure it out... any suggestions?  :)  

Yeah make sure your packing or take my chimp  ;D ;D ;D

NO crime in NY. They outlawed most guns so the criminals are defenseless now lol. Depending on where it is in Albany I think I'd rather be carrying than be a victim but once you're on site locked in safe I wouldn't worry about it. Last time I worked construction in Albany I had to pay a guy to stand outside and watch the truck all day so my equipment didn't grow legs.

• Like 1

I am fifteen minutes from Albany and I hate working down there.  Depending on the business and exactly the money thrown into the ring I may make an exception

• Like 1

:lol:

Well, they secured someone to do the work.  Good thing though, I ended up talking with the guy for an hour and he's setting me up to be an installer so may pick up a few jobs here and there for them.  So not a total loss ;)

• Like 1

I am fifteen minutes from Albany and I hate working down there.  Depending on the business and exactly the money thrown into the ring I may make an exception

Guess it hasn't changed much in 10 years. 

I was between Albany and Syracuse and used to dread fighting to get on and off the thruway at Albany. Doesn't help I'm not a city person but that city is was a mess.