Sign in to follow this  
Capt'n Morgan

SunIE Poor Customer Service

From Sunie Sales: You should be able to see the refund in your account now. Thanks.

I would say this rectifies the situation. $200.00 off the price of $594.98 down to $394.98 for two presses will make good on the scuffed up damage.

I'm glad you got it sorted out Capt'n. You sure worked your butt off for that refund. Haha.

• Like 1

I'm glad you got it sorted out Capt'n. You sure worked your butt off for that refund. Haha.

Thanks Guys!

you should recieve new products when you order new products - I didn't run into this type of problem but it would piss me right off

Thanks Dakota, I'm not expecting A freebie just what I paid for. Their profit from China is so great they can sell for 1/2 what they charge and still make a profit. I think this proves it. You can all see what I paid -vs- what the discount I got and you make the decision........ The proof is in the pudding... Just don't settle for being low balled,   :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Next time I have a problem I think I'll let you handle it for me. Good deal

• Like 1

Next time I have a problem I think I'll let you handle it for me. Good deal

I usually am a good negotiator but when that doesn't work i send Stacey in -1 of 2 out comes - either complete satisfaction and problem resolved or banned from there for life   :huh:

• Like 4

I usually am a good negotiator but when that doesn't work i send Stacey in -1 of 2 out comes - either complete satisfaction and problem resolved or banned from there for life   :huh:

Scott,

It looks like Stacey and My MaryJane are the same person except   :police:  Just like in DRAGNET,  the names have changed to protect the innocent!   :lol:

• Like 2

Just wanted to say that I had the same problem with the same heat press from Sunie.  I think mine was in a bit worse condition than yours. It didn't line up and I couldn't use it in the condition it is in.  Problem is, I have to pay shipping to send it back to them.wjntmYe.jpgh3TBrKw.jpgHX9FZdS.jpgN1ujERs.jpgUvdru9M.jpgFyz2HvZ.jpgGnhN09y.jpgwR8GE6t.jpg